Stock update: This item is out of stock and we are working hard to obtain new stock as soon as possible.
As soon as we have a clear estimated arrival date we will update this listing and start taking back orders.
In the meantime your old filter will still work, even at a reduced level for at least 2500L. In case the water flow has reduced you can give the ceramic a clean or remove it altogether if needed.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
The MinWell + Alkaline Water Treatment system comes standard with this filter already installed.
Instructions for replacing the Filter in the MinWell+ (This filter also suits the discontinued Alkastream Water Filter)
- Turn off water
- Pull out the outlet pipe from the top cap
- Turn casing cover anti-clockwise to loosen and remove
- Pull off the top cap
- Turn on tap water and it will push filter cartridge up
- Once old filter is removed, refill water to about 1/2 of the casing. Then turn off the tap water
- Install the new Minwell+ replacement filter cartridge, squeezing out excess water. This removes air bubbles. Flatten handle.
- Finally, re-attach the top cap. Then screw on the casing cover clockwise and reconnect the outlet pipe
- Turn on your tap and flip the diverter switch to the MinWell+. Run water through your system for 15 minutes. This is based on 0.8L per minute flow rate, so if you run it at full flow you may reduce this to 10 minutes. The purpose is to saturate the media and to flush out any loose carbon. The filtered water will be murky or slightly grayish/blackish due to carbon dust being washed off from carbon filters. Once water runs clear, the filtered water can be used directly for drinking, washing or cooking.
Remember the TOP 10 features to look for when choosing a water filter?
Top 10 benefits of the MinWell+ filter
- Great tasting and thirst quenching – the number 1 reason why people don’t drink as much water as they should is because of tap water’s bad taste and bloating effect
- Able to reduce and remove a much broader range of contaminants than standard carbon home filters including bacteria, chlorine, fluoride, pesticides and heavy metals commonly found in tap water
- Able to detox your body and support an organic, natural lifestyle everyday – micro clustered water molecules that are infused with hydrogen gas (ie molecular hydrogen) can penetrate deep into your cells and flush out toxins from your system
- With multiple essential minerals added for easy absorption to support typical diet deficiencies in Australia including magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium, selenium, silica, manganese and chromium; click here for mineral test results as shown in table above
- Alkaline water that can be adjusted from around 8 to 10 pH depending on your needs to neutralise excess acidity in the body that is a breeding ground for degenerative diseases
- Natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory – infused with molecular hydrogen which helps stimulate the body’s own immunity and natural healing
- Removes the need for plastic bottled water as your MinWell+ water can be stored in your own reusable bottle and maintain its purity and health giving properties for up to 24 hours
- Convenient and easy to install and operate straight from your kitchen tap or undersink with the addition of the MinWell+ undersink kit – no need for plumbers
- Value for money at less than 5c/litre operating cost – at the typical recommended intake of 2 litres/day, that’s less than 10c/day for your daily detox and health treatment
- Australian owned with filters and parts available if required.