The Omega 8226 is Australia’s Model of the aptly named “Nutrition Centre”
The Omega 8226 is a leading single-gear juicer that produces juice, ice sorbets, minces and more while retaining the maximum amount of nutrition. It has an astounding 20 Year Warranty on the motor and 10 Years on the parts for domestic use. It is made in the US and is now proving a hit in the Australian market.
The benefits of an Omega 8226 are that it produces cold pressed, beautifully smooth and nutrient rich juice. Plus it has the ability to reinvent itself as a living food processor, it’s really all will need in the kitchen!
Key Features of the Omega 8226:
Multi-function Nutrition Centre: The Omega 8226 makes juices, nut and seed butters, sorbets, pasta, baby foods and more!
- Automatic pulp ejection means you can juice without continually having to stop to remove the pulp.
- Built-in reverse function to prevent clogging.
- 20 Years on motor & 10 Years on parts for domestic use.
- 1 Year for commercial use.
- The strong GE Ultem Auger and Juicing and Mincing Strainers are hygienic and BPA free!
- Thanks to a low rpm of 80 the juicer runs quietly.
Why you should Cold Press:
Fresh Cold Press Juice with the Omega Nutrition Centre’s ‘crushing and squeezing’ action gently separates a juice which is still ‘alive’ with vitamins and minerals. This ‘living juice’ can be made, stored and consumed for up to 48 hours, meaning you are able to juice in bulk and keep in the fridge for a couple of days. The gentle extraction action (at only 80 RPM’s) means no foam or froth is produced (foam indicates oxidation).