EziDri Dehydrators are some of the most versatile dehydrators in the world!
The EziDri Snackmaker FD500 is the smaller and cheaper than the EziDri FD1000 and is perfect for families, small business use or those simply wanting to make the most of their bulk fruit and vegies. The unit has a capacity of up to 15 trays and has 3 temperature settings for ease of use. Designed in New Zealand the unit is sleek, compact and the epitome of reliability.
Dry anything from vegetables, meats & yoghurt to herbs, fish & flowers.
EziDri Snackmaker Review:
- Capable 500W element
- Fast, even drying due to EziDri’s unique airflow pattern
- Designed specifically for bulk preserving
- 3 easy temperature control settings
- Ability to be left on overnight
- Materials, base & trays made of “food-sage ABS* plastic”
- Element and motor thermal cut-out safety features
- Low running costs
- Triple wall insulation for further economy
- FREE reusable solid sheet (for making roll ups and fruit leathers)
- FREE reusable mesh sheet
- FREE Detailed recipe and instruction book
EziDri’s unique airflow pattern:
The Snackmaker has exceptional expanding capabilities as seen below:
Up to 15 Trays Up to 10 Trays
To purchase Extra Trays click here .
Why you should dehydrate:
- Purchase fruits and vegetables in bulk and/or peak season to save and dehydrate to enjoy all year round.
- EziDri Dehydrators are cost effective. You can choose the amount of trays per use by simply adding or removing them, thus working the unit at a much more economical rate. Plus you’ll save on continual electricity as dried foods don’t require freezing.
- Drying preserves important nutrients that cooking often destroys. And since you don’t add sugar or other additives, dried foods make delicious and healthy snacks for your family.
- As food dries, natural food flavours and sugars tend to concentrate – giving dried foods a sweeter and stronger burst of flavour than fresh foods.
- Dehydrating inhibits the growth of bacteria, yeasts and mould through the removal of water making it a safe and healthy option.
- Dried foods store easily. They take up less space than canned or frozen foods. They store in any convenient airtight container and are lightweight – just right for lunchboxes, backpacks or camping trips.
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a plastic commonly used to make small appliances. The most important mechanical properties of ABS are impact resistance and toughness and is used to make a multitude of products such as lego and other children’s toys. It is safe within a temperature range from ?20 to 80°C and when ground down to a fine powder is used as the colourant in some tattoo inks
link to Extra Trays for Snackmaker.